-->

3/20/2015

Review : Thermalabs : Self Tanner


Click image to enlarge
If you want to get a sexy tan. I recommend you to try this natural self tanner of Thermalabs. It is made with organic and natural ingredients like: avocado oil, olive oil, shea butter, cocoa seed butter and aloe leaf juice. I like the color of the tan is like gold bronce. It has a beautiful finish. I´m pretty fair and my skin didn't look orange at all. 

The cream is easy to apply because is light. It absorbs quickly into the skin. The tan stay around two weeks. You can re apply the self tanner to increase the tone of the tan. I feel my skin moisturized after the application. You need to wait just a couple of hours to see the change of the color in the skin.
Click image to enlarge
Thermalabs recommend to exfoliate the body with a mild scrub before application. If you prefer you can use gloves to apply self tanner or wash your hands very well.
The scent is light in comparison with the drugstore brands. The tan looks natural and even. It comes in 6 oz- 180 ml.

I have sensitive skin and works perfectly, I didn´t have any problem or allergic reaction at all. Using self tanners instead of taking the sun is a healthy choose for our body. Pass many hours under the sun can produce skin cancer.
Click image to enlarge
I´m happy with the results with Thermalabs. I´d like to trying more products of the brand. The shipping was fast and the product arrived in perfect conditions. The bottle comes with a pump, very convinient to get the right amount for every application. 

Stay beautiful and tan!
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#thermalabs
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: