-->

3/18/2015

Review : Francois et Mimi : Stainless Steel Water Bottle


Click image to enlarge
Set of 2 20-Ounce Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel (18/8) Sports Water Bottles with Leak-Proof Flip Top

These set of water bottles is the best purchase that you can have. They are absolutely beautiful and maintain my drinks cold all day because they are made from stainless steel. I love to drink fresh water and lemonade through all day. They are high quality. I carry my bottle everywhere. It is very important to drink at least 8 classes of water a day. I´m trying to drink 3 liters per day. The plastic bottles are not good for our body because they cause cancer. This is a healthy choose to drink water or your favorite beverage everyday with no risk.
Click image to enlarge
Benefits
  • Double-wall Vacuum Insulation
  • Food-Grade Unbreakable 18/8 Stainless Steel
  • Ideal for Cold Drinks
  • Leak-proof, BPA-Free Flip Top

Click image to enlarge
They are easy to clean, they are dishwasher safe. It comes with a straw. The bottles are easy to carry and pretty light weight. I love the modern design. They come with a flip straw leak-proof. They are durable. I highly recommend you to use them for doing exercises. They fit perfectly in the cup holder of the bicycle, car and gym. They are unisex. I like the logo.

Stay Beatiful and hydrated!
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#DoubleWallBottles

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: