-->

2/08/2015

Review Derma Roller + Hyaluronic Acid Serum +Eye Serum


Click image to enlarge
I´m so excited to share with you these amazing products of Petunia SkinCare. I always wanted to try a Derma Roller because I read great reviews about the results. So I decided to try it at home. I got the 540 needles 1.00mm. A Derma Roller is a roll that has a lot of little needles that help to improve the skin texture and appearance. It helps to reduce the wrinkles, scars, strech marks and marks.
Click image to enlarge
When we pass the roller the needles enter through the skin and this little holes make that our skin accelerate the process to heal and generate more collagen than regular. Also the derma roller helps to absorb better the serums and treatments in our skin.

I prefer to use my serums and my creams after my skin is normal and without inflammation. I have sensitive skin and apply a cream after a deep treatment like this one is not a good idea for me. For example: I can not apply any product in my legs after shaving. But if you do not have any problems is great for your skin. The derma roller girls actually really hurts. So keep that in mind if you want to buy one or try it. I can not lie. But the results worth the pain.

I prefer to use my derma roller in specific areas of my face, not in my entire face. I do not recommend you to use the same derma roller for your face and body. It is better to buy two. I recommend you to use it on weekends and at night, because the skin is going to turn red. Do not use the derma roller if you have active acne because you are going to spray the acne all over the face. Never share the derma roller with other people.

How to use it
First you have to clean the derma roller and leave it in alchol for 5 minutes. And rinse with hot water before use it.
Your face have to be completly clean,
You have to roll the roller 10 times in all the directions: vertical, horizontal and diagonally. 

Do you have these problems?
- Superficial acne scarring
- Deep scars and stretch marks
- Sagging skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Cellulite
- Large pores
- Hyperpigmentation 
- Lax Skin & Elasticity

Benefits of Derma Roller
- Firmer and thicker skin
- Help smooth facial scars
- Stimulate collagen and elastin production
- Helps with scar removal and fading stretch marks
- Stimulate hair growth
- Diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Save money from surgery and laser
- Can be used on any part of the skin
- Creates multi micro-channels in the skin, allowing products more able to penetrate into the skin at a deeper level

Click image to enlarge
The next product is the Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C moisturizing serum of Petunia Skincare. You know me I love serums and with the derma roller you are going to need this one. I use serums every single day. It comes in 1 fl oz. - 30 ml. It comes with a dropper. This serum helps to prevent and reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Also helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, dark circles and spider veins. Stimulate the production of collagen. I love to use the serum at night. It absorbs quickly into my skin. 

Benefits of hyaluronic acid serum:
- Skin that is supple, firmer, softer and plumper (
- Diminished appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Retain moisture and elastin in the skin
- Diminished appearance of dark circles and puffiness
- Overall vibrant, glowing and even complexion

Ingredients
- Contains vegan hyaluronic acid, vitamin c and ferulic acid
- Contains 98% natural ingredients and made in the USA
- Cruelty Free
Click image to enlarge
And the last product is the Revitalize Eye Serum of Petunia Skincare. I highly recommend you to try a serum for the eyes. It is fabolous and the sensation is so refreshing and calming. I adore to use eye serums and this one is pretty good. It absorbs quickly into the skin, is lightweight . I like to use twice a day, day and night. It comes with a pump. It comes in 0.5 oz. - 15ml. I like the presentation of the bottle. The main ingredients are: sea kelp, hyaluronic acid, Matrixyl 3000, natural active peptides, Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid. It has organic ingredients. Not tested on animals. This serum helps to reduce wrinkles, dark circles puffiness and swollen eyes.

I hope that you like these excellent beauty products, and have the time to pamper your body.
Have a nice day!
Stay beautiful!
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#petuniaskincare

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: