-->

1/07/2015

Review : Instanatural : Retinol Moisturizer


 
I run out of retinol creams really fast because it is my favorite ingredient. I decide to try this Retinol Moisturizer of Instanatural, the bottle comes with 3.4 fl oz - 100 ml. I apreciate that comes with a pump. I apply this cream only at night in a circular and upward motion. I like to use it in my face, neck and decollete. Made in USA. Not tested on animals. I only trust in the results of retinol. I highly recommend you to try it. If this is your first time using retinol start using it every second day, apply only at night. I love how my skin looks. Retinol creams are great if you have oily skin.
 
Tips
  • For sensitive skin, use only at night.
  • Can be used morning & night if you have normal to oily skin.
  • If used during the day, follow up with a sunscreen, as Retinol may make your skin more sensitive to the sun.
Key Ingredients:
  • 2.5% Retinol
  • Vitamin C
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Jojoba Oil
  • Shea Butter
  • Green Tea
Important information of their website:
"Retinol is a powerful antioxidant derived from Vitamin A, one of the strongest and most trusted ingredients for anti-aging skin care. Once absorbed, Retinol is converted into Retinoic Acid, which starts working to help restore skin and diminish the appearance of sun damage and signs of aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, hyperpigmentation, rough texture, and more.
 
Vitamin C : another powerful antioxidant – works synergistically to aid in this process of battling early signs of aging, as well as repairing existing damage to promote healthier skin.
 
Simultaneously, Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Green Tea deliver premium nourishment and hydration to keep your skin moisturized. This intensive moisturizing cream is the perfect addition to your regimen to restore and renew firmness, elasticity and thickness of the skin for a flawless and radiant complexion."

Stay beautiful
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#retinolcream

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: