-->

1/07/2015

Review : Instanatural : Eye Serum



This year I wanted to try a deep treatment for my eyes to improve my beauty routine. And I found this eye serum of Instanatural. It has plant stem cells, Matrixyl 3000, Astaxanthin, Kojic Acid, Caffeine, Passionflower, Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamins C and E. All these natural ingredients help to reduce and avoid wrinkles, fine lines, dar circles and puffiness under the eye area.
 
I have noticed the difference since I started use it. I wash my face and apply the serum twice daily and then I apply my eye cream. It has an orange color and it absorbs quickly into my skin, I can apply my eyeshadows and it helps to stay all day my makeup. I highly recommend you to try an eye serum it is refreshing and helps to calm tired eyes. It comes in 1fl oz. - 30 ml. I only use two drops one for each eye. It has a pretty light citrus  scent, I really like it. I´m happy with the results.
 
Directions
Wash and pat skin dry. Use toner first (if applicable). Apply a small amount of serum to your fingertips and gently press the serum under each eye from the inner corner to outer corner. Use rolling motions of your fingers to press the serum into your skin. Allow to dry. Can be used daily (morning & night) and under makeup. Follow with a moisturizer.

Stay beautiful
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#eyeserum

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments: