-->

1/07/2015

Review : Foundation Brush Y19


I'm enjoying my new foundation brush Y19 of Yalmeh. The brush is very soft and not too dense. The finish of the foundation with this brush is perfect for everyday because is natural. The coverage is light to medium of course it also depends in your foundation.
 
I like the design with gold and cream like pearl. The brush has a nice angle in their bristles perfect to apply the foundation in difficult areas like: around the nose, mouth, eyes and hairline. My foundation looks evenly. The brush is synthetic, it is cruelty free, hypoallergenic and vegan free. Hand Made With Wood Handles. I´d like to try more brushes of this brand. I highly recommend you to try the Yalmeh Y19.
 
Directions
Use quick circular motions to buff your foundation over your forehead, cheeks, and chin. Foundation Brush give you perfect coverage and a smooth silky finish.

Stay beautiful!
Onena Carpente
XoXo

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: