-->

12/24/2014

Review : UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil



Click image to enlarge
I wanted to try this UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil of high quality because it is a Triple Extra Virgin Argan oil. I like this oil because I can use it for many beauty recipes like :

•Face Moisturizer
•Leave-in Conditioner
•Face Mask
•Cuticle Softener
•Deep Conditioning
•Hair Shine
•Body Oil
•Anti-aging skin care
•Hydrating Toner
•Sun protection
•Exfoliating Mask

Its main ingredient is 100% Pure Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil) from Morocco. It has a light scent. I feel my skin more hydrated. You can apply the oil in all your body. For these months this oil is a must in our beauty routine. Also you can add some drops in your daily moisturizer. I apply the oil in the ends of my hair. I see my hair healthy. For my face I prefer to use oils at night. I use the oil in my nails once a week and my hands are very soft. This oil has amazing benefits for our entire body. I´m really happy with the results. I hope that you like it. It comes in 2fl oz. -
 
Happy holidays!
XoXo
Onena Carpente
#argan

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments: