-->

12/26/2014

Review : Foxbrim : Total Hair Repair Oil Treatment


I like this natural and organic Total Hair Repair Oil Treatment of Foxbrim. I use this oil in all my hair, from the root to the tip, for a intensive treatment and for every day I like to apply the oil in my ends to prevent split ends. I recommend this hair treatment if you need a product to help restore damaged hair.

I prefer to use oils than regular treatments because the oils are more effective. My hair looks healthy with a beautiful shine. My hair is completely hydrated. This oil is not to heavy. I like to apply the oil with my hair wet and dry. This oil helps to prevent frizz. Formulated for all hair types. It comes in 4fl oz - 118ml. The bottle comes with a pump.

Benefits:
• Bring back to life limp dry hair.
• Create lustrous, full volume.
• Perfect choice for soft, shiny and supple hair.
• Stop waking up to frizzy unmanageable hair.

From root to tip, Total Hair Repair Oil feeds your hair with 100% plant oils that are essential for complete hair health.
Ingredients
Sunflower oil helps to nourish the hair and prevent breakage. Organic Argan Oil creates a tight seal for the hair cuticle. Panthenol fills in cracks and fractures. Shea butter builds volume and movement.
  • Jojoba Oil - Strengthen hair fibers from the inside out
  • Organic Argan Oil - Effectively create a tight seal for your hair cuticle
  • Sunflower Oil - Prevent hair thinning and foster healthy hair luster and full texture
  • Grapeseed Oil - Provide nourishment from the root for every strand while also sealing in moisture
Stay beautiful!
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#foxbrim

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: