-->

12/08/2014

Review : Dr. Song : 50% Lactic Acid Gel Peel


Hello beauties if you are looking for a good peel this product is amazing. You are going to have professional results in your home. But first you have to read all the instructions and follow all the steps because this is an acid, so you have to be careful. I have oily and sensitive skin. This product of Dr Song is amazing if you have: 
Age Spots, Freckles, Sun Spots, Skin Lightening, Hyperpigmentation, Wrinkles and Fine Lines. 
 
I absolutely love the results in my skin after applying this 50% Lactic Acid Gel Peel. I just spread a thin layer of the Lactic Acid Gel Peel on my face with a cotton ball. I only use a couple of drops. Don´t use too much product. I only leave the Lactic Acid Gel Peel one minute, and then I wash my face with cool water to neutralize. I feel and see my skin smooth. I´m going to use this product once every 3 months. But it depends in your skin necessities. They recommend a month between each peel.
 
Using this product you must use sunscreen and be very careful with the sun because it can cause irritation. I have noticed my skin more even. Be careful don´t leave this peel for a long time in your skin. Follow the instructions. Retire when you feel a tingling sensation.
Click image to enlarge
 
Peel Instructions
For Lactic

Application of the product
Skin Patch Test: IMPROPER USE OF CHEMICAL PEELS CAN CAUSE SEVERE BURNS, PLEASE BE CAREFUL! Always test on a small patch of skin before applying.
 
Sunburn Alert: Peels can increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
Step 1: Cleanse the face, neck, and gently pat dry.
Step 2: Apply a small amount with a brush or cotton ball to the area and leave on as needed. Rinse product with water and pat dry after. Leave on for 1 minute for your first peel and slowly increase the time of each peel afterwards by 1-2 minutes as needed. General recommended time is 4 weeks between each peel. Please keep in mind, these are general guidelines, and everyone’s skin is different. Peel times vary from person to person, which can only be learned through experience and patience to avoid any burns. Skin patch tests are the most accurate method and minimize risk.
 
Precautions and Warnings
Precautions:
  • Keep the peel at least a quarter of an inch away from the eyes and mucus membranes.
  • If skin irritation occurs remove the product by neutralizing with cool water immediately and consult a physician.
  • Do not apply the peel more than once in a 7 day period
  • Do not expose your face to the sun for 24 hours before or after the application of the peel.
  • Do not apply the peel to the skin that has been waxed or shaved within 24 hours
  • When using the peel a stinging sensation may occur, this is normal
Disclaimer & Warning:
Use at your own risk. By using this product, you confirm that you understand and agree with the following: The information provided by the seller is not intended to replace your doctor’s medical advice. Seller is not responsible for any negative effects which might result from either the proper or improper use of this product. I agree to completely and solely responsible for any and all injuries or damage to myself, others and property associated with usage of chemical peels and I take full responsibility for proper storage and safety precautions for myself and any person who may come in contact with the chemical peel I purchased. I agree not to hold the seller or the manufacturer responsible for any injuries, damage or misuse that result from the usage of the chemical peel. I am a legal adult above the age of 18. 
 
Ingredients
Lactic acid, purfied water, sodium carboxylmethylcellulose, propylene glycol
 
Stay beautiful!
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#drsong
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr