-->

11/21/2014

Review : Morea Naturals : Hyaluronic Acid Age-Delaying Serum


I like this Hyaluronic Acid Age-Delaying Serum with power antioxidants of Morea Naturals. It comes with a pump. Their key ingredients are Vitamin C and green tea. This serum is transparent like a gel consistency. It is light. It absorbs quickly on my skin. I love that doesn’t have a smell. The presentation is very simple and good for traveling. It comes in 50ml – 1.7oz. I use this serum twice a day. I only need one pump for all my face. I just apply a thin layer of this serum. Then I apply my regular moisturizer. This serum is paraben and cruelty free. It is 72% organic. I love to use this serum every day, my skin has a natural glow because of these natural ingredients.
 
If you are looking for a serum more practical this is the indicated because of the pump and all its ingredients. This serum helps to fight the signs of aging. Hyaluronic acid is known for its proven ability to reverse the signs of aging. Vitamin C and Green Tea help to promote collagen production, protect your skin from UV damage and reduce inflammation. Morea Naturals serum is made in USA. The company is based in San Diego, California. I highly recommend you to try it if you want to prevent and combat fine lines and wrinkles with botanical ingredients. This Serum is pretty good.
Click image to enlarge

Benefits
· INSTANT RESULTS: Skin will glow instantly and improve brightness with Vitamin C and Green Tea Antioxidants
· ANTI-AGING BENEFITS: Reduce the appearance of wrinkles *instantly* by plumping fine lines with PURE hyaluronic acid
· PAMPER YOUR SKIN: Boost moisture by revealing a noticeable improvement to skin tone and texture
· PURE & ORGANIC: 72% Organic • 100% Pure Hyaluronic Acid • Paraben Free
· Instantly plump fine lines while reducing the appearance of wrinkles gradually
· Add intense moisture to dry skin
· Instant glowing complexion
· Improve appearance of dark under eye circles
· Safe for all skin types including sensitive skin
· Airless Pump Bottle Keeps Ingredients Potent       
         
Ingredients:  Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Hamamells Virginiana (Witch Hazel) , Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (botanical hyaluronic acid),  Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Methylsulfonylmenthane (MSM), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum,  Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Wildcrafted Camellia Sinensis  (Green Tea),  Pelargonium Gravolens (Geranium Essential Oil), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethy Hexyl Glycerin
 P.D. Dropper bottles do not protect ingredients from spoiling, only an airless pump bottle can preserve the serum effectively.
Stay beautiful
XoXo
Onena Carpente
#moreanaturals
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: