-->

11/23/2014

Review : Gratiae : Exfoliating Body Scrub



I want to share with you this luxury scrub of Gratiae. All the ingredients are organic. The main ingredients are salt, sweet almond oil, jojoba seed oil and fragrance.  The smell of this scrub is absolutely delicious. It smells like perfume. I highly recommend you to try this product in this season because our skin needs extra care. This scrub exfoliates and cleanses the skin, leaving you feeling invigorated and revitalized. It has Apple, green tea and ginger.

Click image to enlarge
I recommend you this scrub before to go to a party or a date. You are going to feel that your bathroom is a spa. I apply the scrub once a week in the shower over wet skin. You only need a thin layer. I apply the scrub in my skin with circular movements and then rinse with warm water.  I feel my skin so soft and with a beautiful glow. 
Click image to enlarge

This scrubs removes all he dead skin and cleans my skin deeply. It may assist in accelerating blood circulation and leaves your skin refreshed and soft. It comes in 425gr – 10.5 oz.  The jar is absolutely stunning, it is so beautiful. I like how it looks like in my bathroom. The top is gold and you can see the salt in the jar. I like to use a moisturizer after exfoliating my skin. Gratiae recommends to use two or three times a week for maximum effect.
Click image to enlarge


I ´d like to try other products of this brand. I really like the presentation and their natural ingredients. The product came wrapped like a flower. Brought a brochure with products of Gratiae. And they sent me an ecofriendly bag for my scrub. I appreciate these little details. I enjoy buying high quality products.

•All Gratiae products are manufactured in Israel.
•Gratiae organic beauty by nature uses certified organic ingredients to ensure that even the most sensitive skin types experience nothing but excellent results.
•Gratiae uses organic oils, meaning oils derived from plants and fruit without synthetic chemicals, fertilizers, pesticides, sewage sludge, or genetically modified organisms.


Stay beautiful and make your home a spa!
XoXo
Onena Carpente
#gratiae

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: