-->

11/13/2014

Review Candid Essentials Daily Moisturizing Lotion 15% Vitamin C



I have been using this Daily Moisturizing Lotion of Candid Essentials for almost a month and I have to say that it is amazing. It is an advanced Anti-Aging cream with 15% of Vitamin C. It comes in a 2fl oz. - 60ml. I appreciate that all their ingredients are organic and naturally derived. The main ingredients are Vitamin C, Shea Butter, Jojoba, Vitamin B5, Green Tea and Aloe Vera. This cream is rich in antioxidants, it helps to prevent wrinkles and spots. I feel my skin really soft, smoother and with a natural glow. My skin is absolutely moisturized. The jar is simple and beautiful. I do not use my fingers to grab the cream from the jar. I use cotton swabs to keep the cream free of bacteria.  I like the soft smell. It absorbs quickly in the skin. It is made in USA.

I use the cream every day. I clean my face and then I apply the serum and this moisturizer. Candid Essentials recommends to apply the cream in light circular motions on the face, neck and décolleté. Allow time to absorb prior to makeup application. It doesn't feel greasy at all. I also use the cream at night and works wonderful.

I highly recommend you to try this cream. My skin is drier during the cold season so this cream is the indicated. I have oily and sensitive skin and I only recommend you to use organic products. This daily Moisturizing lotion is good for all skin types. It has a nut free formula. The cream doesn’t have Parabens, Phthalates, Petrochemicals, Sulfates, synthetic Dyes, Aromas or GMO's. Never tested on animals. My skin is more even. This cream really works I love Vitamin C in moisturizers.
Click to enlarge image

Benefits                                                                                   
  •        •   Increases collagen production, leading to a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles for a firmer, younger appearance
    • Diminishes sun spots and skin discoloration for even-toned skin 
    • Reduces oxidative damage, protecting your skin from today's mix of everyday toxins.
    • It won't clog your pores and leaves no oily residue. 
    • It absorbs quickly with no left over greasy shine, leaving your skin feeling smooth and soft to the touch.
    • HYDRATE & MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN - Immerse your skin in a soothing balm of anti-aging, vitamin-rich hydration that leaves you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated after each application.
    • REJUVENATING POWERFUL VITAMIN C - Experience the revitalizing power of vitamin C as it goes to work increasing your collagen production for a younger, firmer appearance, reducing free-radical damage for added skin protection, and refining your skin texture for a beautiful, even-toned face that will literally glow.
    • BEAUTIFUL, RADIANT GLOWING SKIN - Obliterate those unwanted sun spots and eliminate skin discoloration with our proprietary face lotion blend to give your face the radiance you've always wanted.
                                                                                                                                                
    Ingredients
    Deionized Aqua (Water), Isopropyl Palmitate (Palm Oil), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Organic Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Citric Acid, Organic Aloe Barbardensis Leaft (Aloe Vera Extract), Organic Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola Extract), Organic Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail Plant Extract), Organic Pelagonium Gravoleons (Geranium Extract), Organic Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion Extract). 15% Vitamin C. Nut Free Formula.


    Stay beautiful
    XoXo

    Onena Carpente

    Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr



    No comments: