-->

11/11/2014

Review Key West health and beauty Organic Unrefined African Shea Butter


I just cannot longer live without a jar of sea butter. This is the number one secret of beauty skin. The Shea butter is amazing to prevent stretch marks and reduce their appearance. If you have stretch marks this Organic unrefined African Shea butter is the best, because it is more concentrated and dense. This product of Key West health and beauty is going to help you to improve the appearance of your skin and its hydration.

This product is organic and 100% pure and natural. If you tend to get stretch marks this product is essential for you, whether the cause is genetics, hormonal or weight fluctuation changes. If you are pregnant I highly recommend you to use it.   It comes in 14oz-397g. I like the smell of organic unrefined Shea Butter. This butter is dense and I like to use it at night like an intensive treatment. Key West have high quality products.
Click image to enlarge


Shea butter is extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree. The purest form of Shea butter is in its raw or unrefined state. Natural Shea butter is an excellent moisturizer for the face and body and is widely used for hair treatments. It is also well known for its natural healing properties. 

If you want, you can use this organic unrefined Shea Butter like a mask for your hair. You only have to apply it and leave it for 15 minutes or more and then rinse your hair with shampoo and conditioner. You hair is going to look healthy, shiny, soft and beautiful. I like to apply Shea Butter in all my body, it is great for dry and chapped lips, hands, foot, face, body and hair. My skin is completely moisturized with this butter. 

I have been using Shea butter since I was about 15 years old, so I really know all the benefits of this amazing cream. I´m in love with this brand because of the quality off course, and the fact that the jar is FDA Compliant & is BPA Free Plastic Container and, also has a lid to guard against plastic chemical leeching into the product. I´m happy because I know that everything is natural and safe to use. I have several small pots and fill them with this Shea butter to carry in my purse, one is on my nightstand and the full one in my bathroom to use it every day. I love it!
 
Click image to enlarge
Features & Benefits
  • Certified USDA organic, so you know it really is organic
  • Sourced from a local women’s co-op in Ghana to ensure fair wages & ethical treatment
  • BPA free and FDA approved container, to eliminate harmful chemicals from leeching into your Shea butter
  • 100% natural with no added dyes or synthetic ingredient.
  •  Pure, raw and unrefined, naturally rich in nutrients with no artificial colors, chemicals or preservatives. 
    -This thick and creamy Shea butter contains all the nourishment your body needs to stay youthful & radiant.
To Key West health and beauty it took visiting 11 villages in Africa to find a high quality organic Shea butter worthy of offering to their customers

Ingredients                                            
Certified USDA Organic Raw Shea Butter


Stay beautiful
XoXo
Onena Carpente

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: