-->

10/27/2014

Review: Yumi Beautiful Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil




I started using organic products and the change in my skin is total. I read a lot of good comments about the benefits of this oil so I decided to try this organic Rose Hip Seed Oil 100% pure and cold pressed from the Southern Andes Mountains of Chile. Nothing added, Paraben, alcohol, dye and fragrance free. If you have sensitive skin this is a good natural option for you. This hydration serum is good for all skin types. It comes in size 1fl oz. – 30ml. 

This oil is very good to use it in your face, neck, skin, hair and nails. I have been using rosehip oil at night and I noticed in my skin such a difference in the mornings. I feel my skin soft and moisturized. It has a strong smell so I recommend only using at night. The oil is yellow, it is absorbed quickly into the skin.


I do my nails once a week and also add a couple of drops in each nail, and it is perfect because now, in the fall, my nails turn a little bit dry. To always use nail polish is not that good for our nails. Also if you have the ends of hair dry, I recommend that you use this oil. You only need a few drops to cover the ends and leave the oil to act at least 10-15 minutes. Then you can wash your hair like you do regularly. If you need more hydration on your skin you can add a couple of drops in your daily moisturizer. This oil has a lot of uses and it is really good. I like to add some drops also in my scrub.

This Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil is rich in antioxidants to soothe, soften and hydrate your skin. It helps to brighten dark spots, while reducing the appearance of scars and fine lines to reveal a more glowing skin. Yumi Beautiful recommend to refrigerate after opening. Not tested on animals.

Use it to target problem areas: dry, rough, inflamed skin.

How to use                                                              
  • FOR FACE: Apply a few drops to clean face and neck in the morning as a hydrating facial oil and in the evening as a night treatment. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. 
  • FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: Massage into hands, elbows, feet and knees to soften and moisturize.
  • FOR HAIR: Add a few drops to your favorite conditioner. Organic rosehip oil oxidizes quickly. Discard any unused portion after 4 weeks.
Stay beautiful!
XoXo
Onena Carpente

#YumiBeautiful

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: