-->

10/23/2014

Review: Skin Therapy: Re fresh Reveal Pre-Peel Rose Glow Cleanser and Fruit Acid 15% Gel Peel



Step 1 

Re fresh Reveal Pre-Peel Rose Glow Cleanser

This facial cleanser leaves my skin really clean. It helps to clean deeply the pores and does not leave the skin dry or tight. After using this cleanser I use a serum and then my daily moisturizer. I have oily skin and I feel and see my skin better, I don´t have oily skin through the day. The smell is delicious. Very fresh. You can use this cleanser some days before you start using the fruit acid 15% gel peel because it helps to prepare your skin for exfoliation. It is gentle and removes impurities and restores skin´s natural ph. balance. This cleanser has rose hip oil that protect skin from free radical damage, boosts collagen growth, and restores skin´s natural healthy glow.  I recommend that you use this two steps together for better results, because using only the cleanser you cannot have a complete exfoliation. You are going to love the results. I have sensitive skin and I have no problem using this cleanser. 
Click to enlarge image
Skin Therapy recommends to wet your face with warm water. Pour a small amount in your hand and massage it onto your face in a circular motion. Use caution around eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. For best results, use daily. Follow with an exfoliator or toner. Recommend for use on all skin types. Its size is 4fl oz. – 120ml. 
Ingredients: Purified Water, Olive Oil Castile, Vegetable Glycerin, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Kumquat, Seaweed Extract.
Click to enlarge image

Step 2

Fruit Acid 15% Gel Peel 

Skin Therapy recommends first cleanse skin. Spread a thin layer of Fruit Acid Gel over entire face and neck using fingers or gauze, leave on for 1 to 3 minutes, depending on tolerance. Can be layered for deeper exfoliation. Rinse with plenty of cool water to neutralize the solution. Recommended for all skin types. Can be layered on top of other peels to increase their effectiveness. Can be used up to once a week. 
Click to enlarge image

I just spread a thin layer of the fruit acid gel peel on my face. I only use a couple of drops. Don´t use too much product. I only leave the Fruit acid one minute, and then I wash my face with cool water to neutralize. I feel and see my skin smooth. I´m going to use this product once every 3-6 months. But it depends in your skin necessities. If you have sensitive skin you better buy 10% instead of 15%. Using this product you must use sunscreen and be very careful with the sun because it can cause irritation. I have noticed my skin more even with these two steps. Be careful don´t leave this peel for a long time in your skin. Follow the instructions. Retire when you feel a tingling sensation. I like the products of Skin therapy because their ingredients are natural.

More important information from their web page.
This peel contain Kojic Acid is naturally derived from the making of Japanese Sake, it is very effective at lightening and brightening skin. Kojic Acid helps reducing melanin production in the skin, helping to fade age spots, melasma, acne scars, dark spots, and all types of uneven skin tone. Naturally antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, Kojic acid helps prevent acne and rosacea flare-ups. You can know if Kojic acid has gone bad if the color has changed from a light gold to a deeper amber/orange. 
Click to enlarge image

Fruit Acid Gel Peel 15% have Kojic Acid that combines a trio of naturally-derived alpha hydroxy acids, Glycolic, Lactic, and Pyruvic acids, to create an effective, professional-grade peel. Fruit Acid Gel Peel 15% effectively removes the outer layers of thickened or damaged skin improving texture and tone while revealing noticeably smoother, healthier skin. Effectively removes dead surface skin cells, Glycolic Acid Peel loosens and removes the outer layers of thickened, damaged skin.

Glycolic Acid, naturally derived from sugar cane, increases skin’s natural collagen production. Successfully addresses uneven skin tone, skin laxity, and skin clarity.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Natural Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (Glycolic, Lactic & Pyruvic Acids), Xanthan Gum.

Good For: Freckles, dry rough skin, uneven skin tone, fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, dark spots, melasma, hyperpigmentation, enlarged pores, comedones, clogged pores, acne, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, rosacea, sun spots, age spots, stretch marks, photodamage.
These products are made in USA. Not tested in animals. Both are: Alcohol free, Paraben free, Phthalate free, No added artificial colors, fragrance, or preservatives. Vegan Friendly: All botanically-derived ingredients.

Stay beautiful and exfoliated!
XoXo
Onena Carpente

#refreshpeels
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: