-->

10/30/2014

Review Professional Rechargeable Oral Irrigator


Since I was a little girl my dad show me how to use oral irrigators. They are very important for a hygiene buccal. I highly recommend to have one in your home. I love this brand Gurin because the oral irrigator is beautiful and you are going to get professional results at home. This irrigator is rechargeable, it comes with a Ni-MH battery inside and an AC/DC adaptor.
Click image to enlarge
 
If you have this product you are going to avoid a lot of dental problems. It really helps to clean perfectly your teeth. It can be used for gum care, you just have to pulse the most comfortable mode of massaging the gums. It helps to remove bacteria deep between teeth and below the gum line. Also you can use it to clean between teeth. A powerful jet water removes debris between teeth. Gurin recommends to use this oral irrigator if you have dental bridges, braces and crowns. Daily irrigation helps reach places that brushing simply cannot, promoting cleaner teeth and healthier gums.
It is lightweight you can travel with the product. Weight: 13 lb. I bought a small bag to always carry it with me.
Click image to enlarge
I have sensitive gums, when I use oral floss my gums tend to bleed. With this product they don´t, so this is the main reason that I love this product so much. Gurin maintains my mouth healthy. With this system you'll avoid having to attend frequent dental cleaning appointments.
It comes with two nozzles so you are going to have a backup or you can share the product with other person. You have to replace the nozzle every 6 months. The nozzle can rotate 360 grades. It has two pretty easy options for water refill: refill using water tank cap or remove the water tank from the unit and fill it directly from the tap.
Click to enlarge image
 
How to use                                                                                          
First you have to charging the oral irrigator for 8 hours for a full recharging. The “CH” indicator blinks when the device is charging, and it will be steadily on after the device is full charged. Then unplug the charger of the product and start to use it.


Press mode key to select the mode you desired
  • Normal: for normal cleaning
  • Soft: for gentle cleaning of sensitive gums
  • Pulse: for cleaning and massaging the gums
Keep your mouth opened slightly so that the water can flow out.
 
Gurin recommends to use an angle of 90 degree to clean the teeth and gums. Dry the oral irrigator after every use, and don´t fill it with another thing like mouth wash because you are going to damage the product. Only use water. The box comes with a complete guide of instructions so don´t worry it is simple to use and care.
Click image to enlarge
I use Gurin oral irrigator every day at night before to sleep. My mouth it is much clean and my gums absolutely grateful and healthy. Gurin have a lot of products in their web page; Aroma Therapy, Beauty, Blood Pressure Monitors, Dehumidifiers, Dental Diagnostic Kits, Massage Therapy and Rollers, Scales, Steam Inhalers and Thermometers. And I´m pretty excited to try them because this product is amazing. I recommend check the website. I hope you can add this product to your beauty routine. You can notice the difference in your next selfies.
Stay beautiful with a healthy smile!
XoXo
Onena Carpente
 
#freewaterflosser
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: