-->

10/18/2014

NEIL DIAMOND Melody Road Album Review




Neil Leslie Diamond is one of the adult contemporary singers most recognized in the artistic world. He is from Brooklyn, New York and taken his music throughout the world. He is also a composer, guitarist, actor and producer. It has an amazing voice and lyrics have always been known for being beautiful and profound in content.


Down in the videos you can listen and appreciate the songs from his latest Album. My favorite’s songs are “The art of love”, "Ooo Do I Wann Be Yours", "Marry Me Now", "Melody Road" and “Something blue”.  His new album, Melody Road, will go on sale starting this October 21st. The album will bring gift special 36-page lyric book with guitar chords. An amazing surprise for all His fans.

Album pre-order/order sites on iTunes and Amazon. 
#MelodyRoad and #O2O



I love the songs played with guitar, I think they are romantic and special. We're close to the month of December. I think this new album is an amazing gift for your loved ones. My parents are a fan of Neil. I think we'll have a few family gatherings and barbecues with his songs in the background. Something blue is one of the songs that everyone will sing! The scenery in the video is spectacular with the dogs and all the flowers. So cute! You have to watch it.   I really like it I hope you can enjoy his new CD.




I participated in the Neil Diamond Melody Road album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own.

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: