-->

9/12/2014

Review Candid Essentials Vitamin C Serum


Vitamin C Serum, Vitamin E, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid
I started using organic products to give my skin a break. If you are looking for a product that helps to improve the appearance of your skin, this serum is the indicated. I recommend you to start using it right now because the summer is gone and this change of season and weather is going to make that your skin turns dry. To prevent that problem you have to add a serum in your daily routine. Also if you don´t want to have wrinkles, a serum in our beauty routine is fundamental to prevent expression lines. When you have your skin moisturized, you are going to look younger with a special brightness. You have to be constant and apply the treatment every day to see the results in your skin. This serum is made with certified organic ingredients. Not tested in animals.

This organic serum is amazing to prevent premature skin aging.  It contains Vegan Hyaluronic Acid to moisturize and restore skin elasticity, 20% of Vitamin C to prevent oxidation, Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid some of the most powerful natural antioxidants that reducing the chances of free radical formation . Vitamin C Serum is proven to reverse the impact of environmental damage and the signs of aging on your skin. It helps to boost collagen production for a firmer appearance, diminish sun spots and skin discoloration, and creating a more even toned skin.
                                                   

Candid essentials recommended to use the serum just once daily. It works in on all skin types.  Ideal time to apply the serum is in the morning prior to sun exposure, along with your daily sunscreen, because L-ascorbic acid also provides photo protection from UVA/UVB radiation. You can use this serum in the morning and another one at night. Remember to use your regular moisturizing after applying the serum. I use this serum every day in the morning, is perfect for me and I have oily skin. The serum is immediately absorbed into my skin. It dries quickly and I don't have to wait too long to put my lotion afterwards. Does not leave a greasy film on the skin, you can put makeup and foundation after the application. I have sensitive skin and I don´t have any problem with this product. I have to say after a few weeks of use my skin looks visibly brighter, smoother and moisturized. When you choose organic products you can notice that they work better because of the natural ingredients. This product is hypoallergenic. If you have allergic reactions to other serums try only organic ones. I definitely recommend this serum, my skin glows and looks healthier. The serum is clear as you can see in the photo. It is light and liquid and I really like the formula.
                                                                                                            Click to enlarge the photo                                                                                                                            
While some people see changes as soon as 2-4 weeks, it may take another 6-8 weeks to see a difference.  After 6 months, you'll reach the maximum benefits.  Results varies with each person. Like all the treatments you have to be patient and constant. It comes with a dropper cap. I only need just 1 drop for my face and 2 drops for my neck. Its price is $34.99 but now is on sale for $24.99. The glass bottle is 1 fl.oz./30ml
Stay beautiful and radiant!
Xoxo
Onena Carpente


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: