-->

9/19/2014

Review Adovia Surfur soap



Adovia is a mineral skin care. Is made in Israel. Is a natural product not tested on animals. Adovia Surfur soap is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea. It helps to balance the skin´s natural moisture levels with olive oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera. You are going to feel like you are in a spa. The formula calms my skin. It is a therapeutic skin treatment. It is great to treat acne, and it is recommended for eczema, psoriasis and other skin ailments as well as subtle skin lightening. I love the results in my skin already, and I want to see the result in one month. Adovia sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content, the amount perfect to be effective without irritating the skin. It has 125gr / 4.4 oz.

I absolutely love this soap. I feel my skin better, gentle and smooth. I have oily skin and this soap is for all skin types. I have noticed my pores smaller and the color of my skin is lighter. I occasionally have some breakouts and they are gone now, I hope this magic continues. Some people don´t like to use bar soaps but I think that for some reason the bars are better. This soap is very creamy, you are going to have a lot of soapsuds with only wetting your hands and pass them only once over the soap. It cleans amazingly, I feel my skin soft and fresh and very clean. It didn´t dry my skin at all. The smell is good. You can use it in your face and body. It helps my makeup to stay fresh throughout the day. I highly recommend to use this soap. I´m going to continue purchasing it.

Ingredients: 80% Palm/ 20% Palm Kernel oil, Dead Sea Salts Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Deionized Water (Aqua), Sulphur, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, Sodium Chloride, Dead Sea Black Mud (Slit)

You can get the soap through this link:

Stay beautiful!
Xoxo
Onena Carpente

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers
. Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: