-->

8/01/2018

Camping Sleeping Bag



Hello friends! I want to review this awesome camping sleeping bag by Half Dome. I bought it online. I used it for 7 days and I sleep very well. It is very comfortable. It is very lightweight. I only wish the bag to carry is bigger. But it is ok! I like the blue and grey together. 


HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Our camping sleeping bag is 100% waterproof, resistant to low temperatures, high strength, resistant to sun, and resistant to mechanical damage and high temperatures. You know I'm in Florida here is very hot, but I feel very good sleeping here. We sleep inside the tent but I took the photos in the grass. Only 3 days were very hot, so I decide to sleep with the zipper off completely like the cover. You can put your foot outside or used it like a blanket. This brand is very good guys! I highly recommend you to try it.  When I arrived my home I put in the washing machine and dryer with no problem.


You can add the pillow and is not going to move anywhere. Thanks to the design..
UNIVERSAL SIZE: The size of our backpacking sleeping bag is 87x31.5 inched (220x80 cm) so it can be used for women and men as well as adults and kids. It’s very lightweight and compact.


EASY TO CLEAN AND CARRY: Sleeping bags are easy to clean because they are safe for machine washing. The carrying bag for your comfort is included.


PERFECT GIFT IDEA: Our outdoor sleeping bag is an ideal gift item. Chances are your travel friends have never had an experience like this, so make sure to get one for them.


Onena Carpente

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA1FYWRY0NBO21U&field-keywords=sleeping+bag


No comments: