-->

7/10/2018

Wifi Adapter



Hello my loves! I want to share with you another amazing product that I think you must to have. I work all the time in my laptop and sometimes the signal of Wi-Fi is going down and up like crazy. So if you are not working with the full 4 lines of your Wi-Fi your computer is running slow. So I decide to try this product to see if I can work anywhere of my home. It comes with the instructions and the CD to download the driver if you need it. My dad recommend me to get this solution. 

This 600Mbps USB Wi-Fi Adapter is for PC Desktop or Laptop. The brand is  ANEWKODI, it comes with Dual Band (2.4G/150Mbps+5.8G/433Mbps) Network Lan Card with High Gain External Antenna for Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bits) MAC Linux.





































More Information about the product

Ultra-Speed - Wireless USB Wi-Fi adapter with Latest 11AC technology enables your WIFI speed up to 600Mbps on 5GHz (433Mbps) or 2.4GHz (150Mbps) bands with your Wi-Fi router, excellent for reducing freezing and lags when gaming online or seamless HD video streaming. Fast USB 2.0 AC600 wireless network adapter speed with 802.11AC.


Ultra-Powerful - The removable 5dBi high gain antenna offers better penetration and stability. It can help you connect even when the signals are very weak, deliver powerful wireless connection for your laptop or desktop. Better performance than the 2dBi / 3dBi Wi-Fi adapters.

Awesome Compatibility - Compatible with Any Wi-Fi Routers. By using AC600 USB Wi-Fi adapter, you can upgrade your windows 10/8/7/Vista, PC, laptop, OS or Mac to work with the latest AC Wi-Fi router for faster speed and extended range.

Easy to Use - Install the driver from the CD or online link, then connect the USB Wi-Fi dongle to your computer or other compatible device with a USB port to connect to the wireless network. No drivers needed for Windows 10! Just plug and play!

Onena Carpente


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D2YDYPF

No comments: