-->

4/12/2018

Sport bras



Hello my little troupials! I'm so busy these days. But I'm here with so many options to workout. I found this brand online  Braufactum of sports bras. So I decide to pick one of each design and add more styles to my collection. I'm very excited because nothing better than get new clothes to start your routine. These bras are super comfortable and they give that extra care to high impact exercises.

It is not easy to buy online but if you really know how to take your size and compare it with the size chart you are good to go! If you like this kind of bras that you put them from your head. keep reading...

Wireless Racerback Design. Wide Band, High Elastic. Extra Support. Racerback gives maximum freedom of movement

This style come in three colors: black, gay and pink. You can purchase them separately or 3 pack combo. They are made of 80% Nylon, 10% Polyester and 10% Spandex. You can use them everyday and if you wash them they dry very fast. Plus this quick drying technology helps keep you cool and dry. 


Here is the link







This second model of wirefree bralette is great to do yoga or pilates. It comes with a removable pad that shape and enhance your figure. I think that the colores are beautiful. The gtey match with any color. The details are in blue. You can pick also in black, green or orange.





It is made with 95% Polyester and 5% Spandex. It comes with pull On closure. The material is fresh and help you stay cool and also helps to maintain moisture absorption and sweat releasing. Ensures wicking and Fast drying.



The third design is my favorite because the color is super bright and full of positive energy perfect for that days that you feel down and out of energy. This one is made for medium impact workouts. They have this colors available: Yellow, blue, green and pink.

They are made with Eco-friendly Fabric. The composition is 93% Nylon and 7% Spandex. It Is very important to pick a good underwear to workout. I always keep my clothes new to make sure they give me 100% protection. Actually I'm waiting for my second order with different models. I  will let you know of they are so stay tune. I only recommend good brands that makes me happy. Enjoy your days and keep going!







Onena Carpente

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072V39K4M?tag=tson087-20
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072V3LFS2?tag=tson087-20
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071WYTC6J?tag=tson087-20
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072V3LFS2

1 comment:

Unknown said...

girl I love your reviews