-->

4/02/2018

Floral Backpack



How cute is my new Multicolor leaves Backpack by Oflamn. I love this leaves design. It comes with:  1 main compartment that can hold up to 14-inch laptop with 2 interior zipper pockets for other items. 1 mesh pocket and 3 open pockets that can hold daily essentials such as USB, wallet, cash and coins, and stationary.



The colors are very bright and I think is the perfect backpack to start April. I use it to go beach, gym and carry my laptop to the coffee shop or library. I highly recommend you to get it. They have more designs to pick from. It comes with two external pockets great for the bottle of water or any kind of item. The main color is black and the leaves are: red, light blue, cream, green and yellow.


Size:
13” (33 cm) L x 5.3” (13.5 cm) W x 15.9” (40.5 cm) H, a 18 L 

The backpack is designed with padded back panel to support the back with comfort. A pair of fully padded shoulder straps to reduce the stress on your shoulders to maximize the overall comfort while carrying the bag.

Onena Carpente


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076K5QY86?tag=tson087-20



2 comments:

Robert Smith said...

I love the pattern of this backpack. It's so beautiful.

Clipping Path Service said...

I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.