-->

3/16/2018

Miskos 35 Colors Professional Makeup Eyeshadow Pallet



Hello beauties! I want to share with you this affordable and pretty pallet by Miskos that I bought online. I'm very exited with spring and summer this year. I'm all about bright, colorful and fun tones for this season. This Eyeshadow Pallet comes with 35 colors. The name of the palette is 35A. They also have the version in neutrals and cool colors. 


The colors are very pigmented, they last more than 6 hours. If you prefer you can apply a setting spray. It is perfect to travel because you have all the colors in one place. The palette is very lightweight.


You get in the palette all the colors you need for example: black, white, cream, brown, blue, green, purple, pink, gray and yellow. They have a little bit of shimmer. I'm not fan of matte eyeshadows. So for me they are good on that way. If you are looking for matte colors they also have that option. I'm going to try more colors and different colors palettes from this brand. I like the color selection and presentation.




Weight: 345g
Case Size: 23.7cm x 17.3cm x 1.8cm

You can get  it here


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073WWBQLN?tag=tson087-20&th=1

Onena Carpente


No comments: