-->

3/16/2018

Book : The 10 Day Belly Slimdown



Hello I want to share with you my review of this book ''The 10 Day Belly Slimdown by Kellyann Petrucci''. This time the cover of the book took my attention but I'm not agree at all with the diet. Maybe is going to work but. I will pass this time. For 10 days you must to eat bone broth in your breakfast, and cook with it all your meals. She said in the book that you cannot change the meals and you must to follow strictly all the recipes to loose weigh. Actually they said you don't have to workout to see results. 


For me is too much food in one day. I cannot eat like that. But if you want to take the risk for only 10 days is up to you. I don't like the idea to add to my protein or coffee shakes veggies. I prefer to prepare a green shake.
The book don't have photos even in the workout chapter. Plus if you want to remove the paper cover the book is a mess. I think that a professional that recommends this kind of diets to Hollywood stars can do a better job. The only photos in black and white are women before and after that looks like spam. They change the clothes, hair and body position. Take a look:


Onena Carpente



No comments: