-->

3/26/2018

12 color eyeshadow palette by Miskos



Hello! I bought another eyeshadow palette by Miskos. This time I pick the red tones to create a beautiful makeup look for spring. I love this set because you can mix and change the style in so many ways. The shadows are super pigmented and the colors are bright and creamy, very easy to blend. And the most important they really stay all day long. I didn't apply any primer or setting spray to my makeup.


The palette comes with 12 color eyeshadows: 4 Mattes and 8 with Shimmer. I think the combination is fantastic. This palette comes with a free double ended makeup brush great to apply the eyeshadow, concealer or and foundation. I took some selfies with my phone you can see how pretty are the colors. I highly recommend you to get this palette. It is very affordable and made with good quality. 


More information about the kit:

Highly Pigmented: These shadows are luxuriously Soft and pigmented. The smooth and blendable colors are swipe on easily or mix them for a bold, reckless pop of eye shadow color.

Long Lasting and Waterproof: Our Pink full-sized shadows are long wearing, Stay all day with vibrant looks that won’t fade throughout the day.

Nude And Shimmer Color: These 12 shades With a variety of colors from Highlight, a pumpkin spice creamy matte, to Brown, a Peacock Green with multi-color sparkle, this collection gives you all style you need.

Easy Application: Travel-Friendly-Size, Packaged in a convenient sleek and Portable lightweight  design with a magnetic lid. You can take it in the bag anywhere and use it for wedding, gift and daily Makeup.

Onena Carpente



https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07572B8G5?tag=tson087-20

No comments: