-->

1/11/2018

Book : The knot yours truly


Hello beauties! Happy New Year. I want to share with you this amazing book '' The knot yours truly" Inspiration and ideas to personalize your wedding by Carley Roney. The book includes 20 easy DIY projects for your special day. It comes with 239 pages. You know that I love to take wedding photos and this book comes with fabulous ideas to create that history.

 I enjoy each page and every detail is cover with the different personal tastes and styles to create the perfect wedding. If you like bohemian, classic, eclectic, glam, modern, romantic or even rustic all the tips are here. If you are located in the Broward area or Miami dade I can offer you my professional photography services. We cover all what are you looking plus we have combos with albums, canvas and more. Check my page here https://onenac.wixsite.com/mysite





Onena Carpente
Be happy!


No comments: