-->

11/21/2017

Water submersible LED lights



These water submersible LED lights are beautiful and just what I need to decorate my party. My favorite color is purple. But you can get them in almost any color. They are very small than expected but the light is super bright and they made the work.

 These Led light looks gorgeous in a glass flower vase for a table centerpieces. I'm going to submerge fresh flowers like roses, orchids and tulips. You can add to the base stones and crystals. You only need one led light per flower arrangement. I have 24 pieces. 


You can be very creative and illuminate fountains, or place them in water under decorative water crystal beads or water crystal granules in a vase to create amazing effects. I love them I highly recommend you to buy them. 



 Dimension: 30*30*25mm
* Shape:flower
* Power supply:2*CR2032 batteries(replaceable)
* Battery last time:30-70hours
* Voltage:DC6V
* Switch: twist on/off
* Function:Steady on
* Color:cool white,warm white, RGB color/Purple/Pink 

  You can get them here 


Onena Carpente

No comments: