-->

9/18/2017

Queen Rose U Shaped Pregnancy Body Pillow



Hello everyone! I'm glad that I have my internet back after the hurricane Irma. I miss to write reviews. This time I want to share with you the best pillow ever. I never had a pillow like that before and I'm extremely happy with this huge pillow. You can get it even you are pregnant or not. I will say you can get it also for your partner.

It is cute they made the cover pink and blue if you don't know yet the gender of your baby. I think this is a sweet gift for any pregnant women. The Queen Rose U Shaped Pregnancy Body Pillow comes with Zipper Removable Cover. It is easy to remove, wash and put back again.

I had been using this pillow  since the hurricane Irma. Actually it arrived one day before it comes Florida. Just in time! It really helps me sleep good with no problems. If you suffer from pain in your back, neck, shoulders or your belly is too much heavy this pillow is perfect. 

It is wonderful to sit and relax with it. You can use it to watch TV, work in your computer or  breastfeeding. The best part is that you can use this pillow in different positions like : L shaped-contoured pillow, C shaped-breastfeeding pillow, and U shaped-body pillow. It is soft and very comfortable. You can sleep in all the positions with no problem. The pillow is huge but is fit in all size beds. I absolutely love this pillow and I will purchase again. 

More information about the pillow:

High density and extra soft, this unique Bionic Polyethylene filling without smelling provides comfort for side sleeping and retains fluffiness for better performance and longer use.

A favorite for expecting mothers and people suffering from hip or back pain, fibromyalgia, sciatica, poor posture, athletes, people in physical therapy or recovering from an injury, and anyone looking to get better sleep.

You can get it here 


The cover is made of 100% cotton,which is softer and non-allergy.
Product Dimensions 51 x 31.5 x 7.9 inches
Item Weight 5.5 pounds

Onena Carpente


No comments: