-->

8/11/2017

Professional Blending Brush


A post shared by Onena Carpente 💕 (@onenac) on

Hello beauties I got this Professional Blending Brush by Simple Essentials. It is the firt time that I tried an oval brush for blending and I love the results. It blends perfectly the shadows and fast. In makeup the tools are essential because you can get a $1 eye shadow and if you blend it good your makeup value is one million dollars.

I use this brush everyday for blending my transition eyeshadow with the light brown Dior matte effect to get a beautiful cat eye. For a top eye makeup I use my 5 couleurs fall 2017 limited edition and this professional blending brush.

I also use the brush to blend my Clé De Peau Beauté Concealer and it works like magic. The brush blends in seconds. Plus if you don't want to wear heavy foundation this brush is perfect to retouch small areas with the Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Bb Cream. I'm very happy with the results. I use my Mac Brush Cleanser between the beauty products. Now I'm traveling and it fits in my makeup purse. I highly recommend you to try it!

About the Brush
Sleek design, easy to hold and apply your color, concealer, etc. This brush is 7.5" in inches tall and .5 inches wide.
This soft and round fluffy makeup brush allows you to quickly and evenly apply cosmetics and blend your crease.
Extra Dense Bristles, blending brush with long wooden handle, highest quality material 6' long x 1.5' wide.
This brush is perfectly designed to contour on the sides of your nose or to smooth out your concealer. And to conform to your facial contours for precise application every time. Great brush for high-definition, perfectly blended results. 

You can get it here

Onena Carpente

Stay beautiful !

No comments: