-->

8/20/2017

HSI Glider Ceramic Flat Iron


I'm very impress with the quality of this HSI Glider Ceramic Flat Iron. I like the waves in my hair. It is fast and easy to create the beach look with his flat iron. It heat up in few seconds. It  maintain even temperature. If you have coarse hair this product is going to work for you. It helps to maintain shiny and frizz-free hair all day long.

You can use the ceramic iron to straightening and curl your hair. It is easy to hold because of its ergonomic design. It comes with the protective gloves to prevent burn and the bag to carry on. I really need this because I travel a lot so for me this kit is wonderful. 

This box also come with a free sample of HSI Professional Argan oil smoothing conditioner (single use). Leave in hair treatment. It is made with sulfate free; vitamins A,B,C, and D. Made in USA. I applied to my wet hair and then I rinse with cool water. If you leave in Florida this is a must have beauty treatment. 

And the another sample was the HSI Professional Argan oil hair spray. It is good for natural hair and extensions. I use it before using the flat iron to protect my ends. You can apply to wet or dry hair. I prefer to apply it with my wet hair. I like the scent. 

They have several ceramic flat iron to pick from. I like the black design. The details come in golden. Very classic and simple. It comes with an adjustable temperature from 240F to 400F (120C - 200C) to suit all hair types. It comes with instructions. 

You can get it here and here



Onena Carpente



No comments: