-->

8/14/2017

Face brush cleanser




Hi! I want the share with you my impressions about this product. I was very excited to try it. When I received it I notice that to change the brushes you must to disconnect it from the base and is very probable that get a lo germs and bacteria in the brush. Second cons is that the brush work with regular batteries. Not included. If I calculate that I'm going to use the product twice a day per month how many batteries I'm going to need. No way! I'm not agree to use this product under the shower for all the reasons that I explain. The only positive about it is that the design of the brush is good and soft for the skin. This product is not working for me.

More information about the product

Discover a flawless appearance as blood circulation is improved and signs of aging are diminished.
This sonic cleansing system uses sonic pulses to reach deep into your pores and exfoliate dead skin cells and excess oil.
The touch points of this deep cleansing solution transmit a gentle massaging pulse that helps to exfoliate without irritating or damaging skin.
Cleansing and opening your pores makes your anti-aging skin care routine doubly effective as it allows the moisturizers and serums to sink in deeper into your skin. 

You can get it here

Onena Carpente

No comments: