-->

8/30/2017

Dangling Filigree Multilayer Leaf Earrings



Hi. I was looking for a pair of earrings the other day to match with a beautiful dress that I have, and I found these designs in golden. I like the delicate leaves. The earrings are very lightweight very comfortable to wear. The are around 8.2 Gram.

These earrings are Perfect to wear everyday. This kind of models always are too heavy and nothing good for the ears, but these are very lightweight. They are made of good quality by KISSPAT. They are made of brass.


They are prettier in person. It is the perfect set for a gift. The came with separate bags in a good presentation. The size is 4"x1.4"x0.25". They are elegant so you can wear them at night for a special dinner with your partner. You can appreciate the model with the photo. They are perfect for an special occasion. if you also live in Florida like me this pair is a must to have! You can share it with you sisters or match with your best friend.

I like to complement my looks with special accessories and these earrings match perfectly with my floral and SoHo style dress of Guess. They are fantasy earrings good for a season or two. I hope the golden color last. The multilayer leafs are very delicate with details. 

You can get them here

Onena Carpente
Stay fashion




No comments: