-->

10/13/2016

Therapeutic Grade Bergamot Essential Oil



I decide to try this new oil for me Begamont by New York Biology. I read a lot benefits to use this oil every day. It helps to calm and reduce the stress. The scent is citrus fruit very sweet, I really like it and enjoy it. It also has antidepressant properties and helps to build confidence and enhance the mood. I think that it is a great oil to start the day with energy. You can imagine a Monday morning you are tired plus the stress of all the plans of the week. And you turn on your oil diffuse and put just two drops and start to make ready. A cup of coffee and your favorite lipstick. A good combination. It is a fresh scent for the entire home. Is completely natural and 100 pure. I highly recommend you to try it. It also helped me to sleep better. You can get it here

Onena Carpente
Keep calm! 
#NewYorkBiology


No comments: