-->

12/16/2015

Review : Christmas decorations: Winterland Inc


I'm so happy that my Christmas decorations arrived! I absolutely love them I got a tree with 60 led lights, 3foot brown.

 It comes with: 3 branch set, 20 lights per branch and 3volts, 1 Amp. I pick the lights in the color warm white, they have several colors.


And the other decoration that I have is a beautiful 13" white glittered Poinsettia pick with berries. You can place it in your Christmas tree or in any ornament to decorate. I buy everything online at www.winterlandinc.com
Glittered Poinsettia Pick with Berries
3 foot Brown 60 lights, LED Twig Stake light
The shipping was fast and the products arrived in perfect condition. I recommend you to buy in this store. I place my tree in my bedroom and it looks gorgeous .
Onena Carpente
XoXo
Happy Holidays!

No comments: