-->

8/15/2015

Review : Infuser Water Bottle


Click image to enlarge
I wanted to tried this Infuser Water Bottle of Live Infinitely. It comes in 25 Oz. I like to drink a lot of water throughout the day. I use all type of fruits to change the taste of the water. Also you can put the bag of the tea inside.
Click image to enlarge
 
I leave the bottle a couple of hours in the refrigerator before drink it. I only use this bottle in my home because it leak. When I go outside I only drink water of my bottle. I highly recommend you to buy a Infuser or a bottle because you can measure how much water do you drink in the day.
Click image to enlarge
 
My favorite water is with just lemon no sugar. They sale the bottle with anebook but I didn´t get it. If you buy it is a good idea to prepare diffent drinks.
 
Mixes:
  • Green tea+Mint+Lime: Fat burning, digestion, relieves headaches, congestion and freshens breath.
  • Strawberry+Kiwi: Immune system protection, blood sugar regulation, cardiovascular health and digestion
  • Cucumber+Lime+Lemon: Water weight management, appetite control, relieves bloating, hydration, and digestion
 
Click image to enlarge
This Infuser is made of Eastman Tritan Copolyester, eco-friendly, BPA free and dishwasher safe.

Stay beautiful and healthy!
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#liveinfinitely
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: