-->

5/29/2015

1000 thread count pillowcases

Click image to enlarge
I want to share with you my new set of pillowcases. They are really soft because they are 1000 thread count, the best quality that you can find in threads.

I love the shine in the pillowcases very luxury and high quality. I pick the baby blue color and I would like to get the full set to try it and make the review. They look beautiful in my bedroom. If you are looking for a new and fresh decoration this color is soft and relaxing.
Click image to enlarge

They are easy to wash, they are washing machine save. They recommend tumble dry on low heat and use warm iron if needed. I washed before use and I used low iron and they did not got more wrinkles. They come in a nice bag with zipper that I like because I can maintain them organized in the closet and free of dust. I highly recommend you to buy new pillow cases and change them often to maintain the face clean and without breakouts. They come in standar size perfect for any pillow. I hope that you also enjoy to have a good night sleep.

Click image to enlarge
 Benefits
  • Made of 100% Egyptian Cotton
  • Machine wash cold, tumble dry on low
  • Luxurious 1000 Thread
  • Ultra-Soft and Comfy
  • Shrinkage-proof
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#1000ThreadCottonPillowcases
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: