-->

4/23/2015

Review : Smart Weigh : Bathroom Memory Scale


Click image to enlarge
Digital Memory Bathroom Scale
If you want to care of your health I highly recommend you to buy a scale. It is good to know our weight. One of my goals is to loose a couple of kg so I decide to try this beautiful sacale of Smart Weigh. The first reason that I love this scale is because the memory scale can store up to 8 users, perfect for all the family members.
 
The scale recognized user automatically. And the best part is that the previous weight reading will be displayed for 10 seconds and the weight difference from the previous reading will also be displayed. The backlight color will change accordingly. If the current weight decreased since the last reading the screen will be lit in green. If the current weight increased since the last reading, the screen will be lit in red. For me this is wonderful. I really like that the scale turn red if I gain some weight.
Click image to enlarge
I like to check my weight in the mornings before my breakfast when I wake up. I recommend you only see your weight once a day or once a week. Don´t check it several times because the weight vary with through the day. If you want to know how to calculate your healthy weight click here in this Adult BMI Calculator
 
The design of this scale is modern and pretty. It has a high strength tempered glass. I like how it looks in my bedroom. The recommend to keep the scale on a flat and leveled surface, free from vibrations and drafts. The corner of the room is usually the most stable. Avoid exposure to extreme heat or cold. I don´t recommend you to place the scale in your bathroom. The scale come with 4 x AAA batteries and the manual in several idioms: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German. Is very easy to use and it comes with 3 different weight units: lb, kg, st;lb. The size is perfect 12.5 x 12.5 x 1 inches ; 4.4 pounds.
Click image to enlarge
 
The first time that I used I only wait 3 seconds and my weight appeared in the led light. And the second time the scale already recognized me. It has a capacity of 440 lbs / 200kg / 31st : 6lbs. 2 years warranty. It has energy saving automatic shut of. The shipping was fast and the product arrived in perfect conditions.


Click image to enlarge
Benefits
  • Advanced memory for ease of use, Stores up to eight user profiles with auto recognition technology, Step-on technology triggers power upon impact
  • Increased functionality Recalls prior weight readings and displays the difference between current and previous Readings Track loss or gain easily
  • Stay motivated Easy-to-read dual color screen lights up green when weight decreases and red when weight increases from prior weight measurements
  • Sleek, modern and durable, This contemporary design features a tempered glass platform for added durability Backlit LCD provides easy visibility
  • Use of precision mechanics and components that will alert you if your scale has been moved or needs to be recalibrated
 
Stay beautiful and healthy!
Onena Carpente
XoXo

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: