-->

4/07/2015

Review : Revlis Cosmetics


Click image to enlarge
I want to share with you this new makeup line of Kristin Turman "Revlis Cosmetics". I love to try new brands that make their products using natural ingredients better for our skin. I tried four of their products: two Mineral Eye Shadows, Powder Foundation and the lip balm.
 
Mineral Eyeshadow Foxy
Mineral Eyeshadow Warm Winter

Click image to enlarge
These loose mineral eyeshadows have a beautiful nude color perfect for every day. I have sensitive skin and I didn't have any problem using them. They work perfectly in my skin and they last all day in my eyes. I always apply my primer before to start my makeup. I like the matte finish in both eye shadows. The provide great color coverage and also they are perfect for this spring - summer because they have SPF 45 to protect the skin from the damage of the sun. They come in a black container with clear window. Size: 2g each
 
NON-GMO: Yes
SOY-FREE: Yes
GLUTEN-FREE: Yes
PARABEN FREE: Yes
ALCOHOL FREE: Yes
CRUELTY-FREE: Yes
PHTHALATE FREE: Yes
Ingredients: Mica, silica, zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, iron oxides (pigments)
 
Powder Foundation
Click image to enlarge

I like this powder foundation it match perfectly with my skin color. I have the Fairest one. It makes my skin stay matte for many hours. The finish look beautiful in photos. My skin looks smooth and the powder is very light. It looks natural in the skin.

Benefits
Provides natural and even looking skin without the feel of heavy make-up, diminishes fine lines & wrinkles, spherical mineral components give nice velvet feel, protects from UV radiation. They have 10 shades to choose from.
Click image to enlarge
This lip balm is very moisturizing. I like the scent of lemon in it. It is very fresh for spring and summer. It leaves my lips soft for many hours. I like the oval presentation. I like to use it during the day and before to sleep. It comes in .15 oz
 
Ingredients: Luxurious shea butter, superb coconut oil, natural bees wax, skin protectant petroleum and intoxicating lemongrass essential oil.
NON-GMO: Yes
SOY-FREE: Yes
GLUTEN-FREE: Yes
PARABEN FREE: Yes
ALCOHOL FREE: Yes
CRUELTY-FREE: Yes
PHTHALATE FREE: Yes
 
Swatches: Mineral Eyeshadow Foxy, Mineral Eyeshadow Warm Winter and Powder Foundation
Click image to enlarge
Follow the brand in Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RevlisCosmetics
 
Stay beautiful!
Onena Carpente
XoXo
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: