-->

2/13/2015

Valentine´s Day

Click image to enlarge
Thank you so much Adore Me and Influenster for my present of Valentine´s Day it is so sexy! I´m in love with the lingerie set. It is beautiful!
Girls if you are interested you can find your lingerie through this link http://my.adore.me/x/rtebYI
You can buy online amazing sets of lingerie. The box arrive at my home in less than a week in perfect condition. The size fit me completely perfect. The lingerie has great quality. I choosed the Jacquelyn Push-Up and Cheeky Thong in color black with details in pink.
Click image to enlarge


 This is a subscription box. You are going to receive exclusive lingerie designs sets for $39.95 every month. They send remain emails with the new sets. For example, you can cancel the order to the next month, between the 1 and 5 of each month, if you do not like the set and the money stay in your account and then you can choose the lingerie that you want. They have a lot of options with many sizes.
I highly recommend you to try this online store. My lingerie set is gorgeous I recommend you to buy it! I love it!
"I received these products for testing purposes"
‪#‎review‬ ‪#‎products‬ ‪#‎beautyblogger‬ ‪#‎fashion‬ ‪#‎blogger‬ #blogger ‪#‎fblogger‬ ‪#‎bblogger‬ ‪#‎microblogging‬ ‪#‎ValentinesDay‬ ‪#‎14feb‬ ‪#‎SanValentín‬ ‪#‎lingerie‬ ‪#‎sexy‬ ‪#‎tips‬ ‪#‎beauty‬ ‪#‎USA‬ ‪#‎VIP‬ ‪#‎XOVoxBox‬ ‪#‎Influencer #AdoreMeGram
Stay beautiful and sexy!
Onena Carpente
XoXo‬
 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: