-->

2/28/2015

Review : Neutrogena : Hydro Boost Water Gel


Click image to enlarge
I love Neutrogena. It is one of my favorite drugstore brands. I want to share with you my opinion of the New Hydro Boost water gel. If you have dry skin or a mixture of dry and oily skin this water gel works like magic. I absolutely love the results. The gel absorbs pretty quickly into my skin. You can feel the hydratation effect on your skin throughout the day. I feel my skin moisturized, smooth and radiant.
 
This is what I like to do. When I get up in the morning. I wash my face then, I apply my serums and only after it is when I put on  Hydro Boost water gel. The sensation on the skin after applying this gel is very refreshing and pleasant. I love the essence and the light texture. It works perfectly to apply makeup instantly. The finish of my foundation looks amazing. Thanks to the hydratation obtain by this wonderful cream my skin looks evenly fresh. If you have oily skin I also highly recommend you to try it because the base of the gel is water so is not going to block your pores at all. The content of the gel is 1.7 oz. - 48g which can last for about 2 months and It comes in a beautiful blue packdge.
 
Benefits
  • Oil-free and smooth to the touch
  • Absorbs quickly into skin
  • Lightweight and non-sticky
  • Instantly quenches skin
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup
  • Recommended for all skin types
How to use
Apply evenly to face and neck after cleansing


Click image to enlarge
Main Ingredients
Purified Hyaluronic Acid
  • Absorbs up to 1000x its weight in water
  • Special formula releases hydration back into skin all day
  • Naturally found in skin
Olive Extract
  • Strengthening, moisturizing and nutrient-rich
  • Helps skin's moisture barrier against moisture loss
Ingredients
Water, dimethicone, glycerin, dimeticone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, dimethiconol, C13-14 isoparaffin, dimethicone crosspolymer, chlorphenesin, carbomer, laureth-7, sodium hyaluronate, ethylhexylglycerin, fragrance, C12-14 pareth-12, sodium hydroxide, blue 1

 

Stay beautiful!
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#Neutrogena #Allure #BehindTheGlow
 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: