-->

2/24/2015

Review : Ebook : Twitter for Writers


 
I´m a journalist and If you enjoy writing as much as me, or you would like to write a book someday I highly recommend you to read this book "Twitter for writes". I like the books that you can learn more about a theme of you interest. The book has great tips to use Twitter for writers. I have the ebook , Kindle edition. The book has 242 pages. The author is Rayne Hall.  She explains basic techniques of Twitter with examples. The book has 36 chapters like: promoting your book, tweeting, interacting with fans, between others.
 
I think it is a good orientation if you feel that you are lost in the new world of technology. The book also have a lot of her lovely cartoons. I like how she interact with her followers, the feedback is pretty important. I enjoyed reading the book and for me it was a continuous reading to the end. This book is for everyone even if you do not want to write a book.
 
Book Description
"Use Twitter to improve your writing, network with other authors, meet fans, build a platform, gain exposure, find reviewers and sell books.

Rayne Hall has one of the best platforms any writer has on Twitter with over 50,000 genuine, engaged followers who enjoy her tweets and buy her books. Here she shares practical advice, fun ideas, step-by-step strategies for success and even the embarrassing mistakes she made.

This book is a great help to any writer who wants to use Twitter as a professional tool without wasting precious writing time. Suitable for newbies as well as Twitter veterans, it shows you how to spot fake followers, guides you past the dreaded 2,000-follower hurdle, helps you throw a Twitter party and reveals the most powerful ways to promote a book".

I hope that you like it, see you on Twitter!
 
Have a nice day!
Enjoy reading
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#RayneHall

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: