|Photo of Spookyeyes|
Actually I have a party this weekend and I´d like to change the color of my eyes just for fun. Spookyeyes have a lot of variety in contact lenses. They are comfortable. I do not feel that I have contact lenses in my eyes. They have a 3 month life span. The color and the design are natural. They make the eyes look bigger. The shipping is fast and the company is amazing. I trust them. It is delicate to choose a great company of contact lenses. I highly recommend to try their lenses. I choose Party Green Big Eyes Contact Lenses and I have brown eyes. The difference is really cool. I think that changing the color of our eyes is like painting our hair, using eyelashes or trying a different makeup. If you want to make a photoshoot these lenses are beautiful. I hope that you like the idea and want to experiment with something new this 2015.
- They have a gorgeous jewel green color with a large doll-like iris and a defined rim to make your whole eye look larger and brighter.
- Their unique doll-like look has a high shine and really makes your eyes stand out.
- 90 day cosmetic eye accessories
Lenses are sold in pairs. They comes with full contact lens care instructions. They are safe because they are FDA approved and they have ISO International Standards. You don´t need a prescription to wear colored contact lenses. Manufactured in the UK.
|Click image to enlarge|
How to use contact lenses
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with anti-bacterial soap. You should always wash your hands before handling contact lenses or touching your eyes.
2. Place the lens in the palm of one hand and add a few drops of contact lens solution. Add enough so that the lens is completely covered in solution.
3. Use a fingertip to gently rub the contact lens in the solution. Use a circular motion to rub the lens for up to one minute.
Inspect the contact lens. It should look clean, with no visible dirt on the lens. The lens should have a curved shape and the edges should look smooth. Check the lens for signs of damage – never wear a damaged contact lens. If you can see any visible dirt or particles, repeat the process using fresh contact lens solution.
4. Once the lens looks clean you can either wear it or store it. Store your contact lenses in a clean contact lens case filled with fresh contact lens solution.
Stay beautiful and fashion!
#ContactLenses #Makeup #ideas #fashion #beauty #tips
Review Spooky Eyes: Wizard Blue Contact Lenses : Halloween makeup Cleopatra and wolf + Video http://onenac.blogspot.com/2014/09/review-spooky-eyes-wizard-blue-contact.html#.VLbAeyuG-So