-->

12/10/2014

Review : QualDux : Shower Caddy



Click image to enlarge
I'm absolutely happy with this product. I think that this is a great idea to organize all the products in the shower. Also is a good product to travel, go to the gym or if you share the shower with others. This is a must have item. It is a great gift. I highly recommend you to buy this product. It keeps everything together and free of bacteria because your products don´t touch the floor and it allows air circulation. The water just pours through the ShowerCaddy and dries out fast. It has 1 big pocket and 6 small pockets.

It fits many items inside and has big enough pockets on the outside as well. I use it for my full sized shampoo, conditioner, body wash, scrubs, comb, shaving foam, razor, etc. It has a great size.
Click image to enlarge
Benefits
Versatile compact design made with durable polyester mesh
  • Super lightweight easy to carry
  • Fully waterproof - Hang it right from the showerhead
  • Many pockets for all your accessories
  • Perfect for traveling, swimming, college dorm, camping, gym etc
  • 9 inches tall and 6 inch diameter
  • It dries quickly, and is mildew resistant and rustproof
 
The only think that I didn´t like was that the Shower Caddy had a strong smell, maybe is because of the material but with the use the odor disappears. Other than that I really love it. It arrived very fast without any issues
    XoXo
Onena Carpente
#ShowerCaddy
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: