-->

12/09/2014

Review : Body Merry : Retinol Surge Moisturizer



Hello everyone you already know me, I love retinol moisturizers. I want to try this cream of Body Merry because their ingredients are organic and natural. This moisturizer has 2.5% of retinol, hyaluronic acid, green tea, Vitamin E and B5. It comes with a pump.

It comes in 3.4fl. oz. - 100 ml. I prefer creams that come with 100ml or more for my face and neck. In winter I need extra moisturizer and this cream is perfect because is an anti- wrinkle cream and also helps me to keep my skin moisturized. It doesn´t have scent so is perfect if you have sensitive skin like me. It absorbs into the skin very quickly, I like to use this cream at night after my serum. I feel my skin smoother. This cream combine retinol and antioxidants that helps to reduce wrinkles. It doesn´t contain Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates. I highly recommend you to try it.
Click image to enlarge
Anti-Aging Facial & Neck Firming Moisturizer for Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Acne and Dark Spots - Evens your skin tone for a Youthful and Radiant Glow
Benefits
  • Body Merry's Retinol Surge Moisturizer contains 2.5% Retinol, which has time and again proven itself to be a potent youth reviving ingredient. This unique formulation is specially designed for you to be able to get the most out of this wonder ingredient, without suffering from any dryness or irritation that is typically associated with the use of Retinol.
  • The cream also contains Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid, which nourishes and hydrates your skin. Wildcrafted Green Tea, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5 and Shea Butter add their goodness to create a formula that is potent and proven to show results.
  • This moisturizer not only effectively addresses wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and other signs of aging, but also helps to provide a flawless tone and texture by working its charm on discoloration, acne and other marks, hyperpigmentation and sun damage. Both men and women can use this moisturizer, and it is designed to work well for all skin types.
  • The moisturizer is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals. The formula does not contain any harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates.

Directions

Apply on your face and neck after cleansing and toning. If using a serum, apply the serum prior to the moisturizer. Can be used under makeup. For normal to oily skin, use morning and night. For dry or sensitive skin, use only at night. Apply sunscreen if stepping out in the sun. If you are a first time Retinol user, apply once every other night until your skin is ready to use it daily. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If skin sensitivity occurs or if you suspect an allergic reaction, stop use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children and animals.

Stay beautiful!
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#bodymerry

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments: