-->

12/03/2014

Review : Acrylic Carrie Name Necklace with Any Name



I want to share with you my beautiful new necklace with my name. I think this is a great gift for Christmas. I did my necklace online with Namefully. It is pretty easy to order. I chose gold letters. My name looks so beautiful with this type of letter. The acrylic material of the name is thick. I chose chain length 22´. I prefer a long length because you can use it large or short. I like how it looks like with my blouses. It look pretty cool with my loose t-shirt.
 
 
 
The necklace comes with a beautiful bag and one coupon for your next purchase. It is perfect for a present. In the pictures you can see the lock and chain. You can create a necklace of 10 Characters or less. They have 14 different colors to choose. I highly recommend you to buy one because I love it!

Necklace Style:Carrie Name Necklace Pendant
Thickness:3mm
Average Pendant Width:35 - 55cm height:10mm

Stay beautiful and fashion!
Onena Carpente
XoXo
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: