-->

11/03/2014

Review : UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil



The Rosehip Oil has a beautiful yellow gold color. It is used for many beauty treatments for the skin, nails and hair. It absorbs really fast. I like to add some drops in my moisturizer and apply directly in some areas like my nails and feet. It is absolutely amazing for hydration. 
Click image to enlarge
If you have noticed that your moisturizer is not good this is the solution. Fall is here and the cool weather is going to make our skin drier. I highly recommend to try this magnificent oil. It has a strong smell, I don´t like it alone but when you only use some drops in a few minutes the fragrance is gone. My skin has a beautiful and natural glow. I have my bottle in my bathroom. When I take a shower, after I apply the oil in my wet skin.  Its size is 2oz – 60 ml.  This oil helps to rejuvenate and revive damaged and very dry skin within days. That is the reason that I like it.
Click image to enlarge
This brand is high quality, this product is premium 100% Pure Organic Chilean Rosehip Seed Oil. It has 5 star purity. It is completely organic. EcoCert and USDA Approved Oil. Cold Pressed Oil to Treat Dry Scalp, Nails, Cuticles. I like to make a sugar scrub and add Rosehip oil and apply in all my body. I feel my skin so soft and hydrated. I like to do this treatment once a week.
The main ingredient is Rosa Canina (Rosehip Seed Oil). Chemical free, no additive and clean processing.
Click image to enlarge

  •        Imported and sourced from their natural environment in Chile.
  •   NATURAL SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS AND ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS INCLUDING OMEGA- 3, 6, and 9. HIGH IN VITAMIN A and C. EXCELLENT REMEDY FOR SKIN CARE AND MAINTENANCE. 100% FRAGRANCE FREE
  •       Super fine, easily absorbent and does not leave behind any oil residue. Non-greasy and super light. Leaving your skin feeling soft and look radiant.
  •        Multi-purpose oil for all skin types that promotes healthy skin and hair care. Use alone or in conjunction with other daily moisturizers. Treats winkles, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, acne, dry skin, dermatitis, age spot, brittle nails, psoriasis, eczema, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, dry and damage hair, and anti-inflammatory. NOURISH YOUR SKIN FOR A HEALTHIER AND SMOOTHER TONE. LOOK RADIANT AND BEAUTIFUL ALL THE TIME!
MULTIPURPOSE USAGE ROSEHIP SEED OIL
• Daily Moisturizer.
• Diminish the appearance of scars, stretch marks, sun burns, fine line and wrinkles.
• Nourish and hydrate dry and aging skin.
• Treats dryness and roughness.
• Evens skin tone. Excellent for hyper-pigmentation, age spots and other skin discoloration.
• Anti-inflammatory and antioxidants
• Corrects UV damages.
• Regenerates skin cells and repairs damaged skin tissue.

IF you do NOT like the product for whatever reason, you can return it for a FULL refund within 100 days. Just send a customer service request through Amazon or through their website.

Stay beautiful and hydrated!
XoXo
Onena Carpente
#UNiRosehipSeed

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: