-->

11/30/2014

Review : Makeup Bag with display Sheet!


 
I want to recommend you this makeup bag of Display. It is a great for every day and for travel. I love this makeup bag because it makes my days easier with the display sheet that it has.
 
With regular makeup bags you end taking everything out to see what is inside to find something. But with this design your makeup don´t touch other superficies, and when you finish you just have to pull up the sheet and all your makeup go inside in seconds. It is super easy to use. The size is perfect for your purse because is small.
 
You are going to love it. You can have several bags for different uses, for example your lipsticks, shadows, etc. and one for your purse. I like this idea a lot. It is easy to clean. It is soft and have a lot of space. They have different colors and prints. My favorite is navy blue but you can have different colors to know what is inside. 

 

The Display makeup bag makes it easy to find what you are looking for.
  • Open the pouch
  • Pull out the display sheet
  • Pour the pouch´s contents onto the sheet
  • When done, pinch the corners and slide the items back into the pouch
This is the most practical way to use and store makeup. For travel is perfect because you are not going to forget any makeup in the trip.
Sleek, durable nylon fabric, convenient display sheet using and storing all your cosmetics easy
 
 
Stay Beautiful!
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#displaysheetbag
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: