-->

11/16/2014

Review : Fresh Comfort : Easy-Open Front Closure Bra



For the clothes to look good is essential to have good underwear. This bra is absolutely perfect. I think that it is much better than many bras that you can find at the mall.
EasyOpen Front Bra is easier to wear than other brands. Most of the time with sport bras you get trapped. This model of Fresh Comfort is amazing, I love it, you are not going to have any problem with it.
Click image to enlarge

It is made with USA fibers and manufactured in Mexico. I have it in white color and it is beautiful. They also have it in blue. The bra comes in sizes: S, M, L. XL and XXL. I got the Medium and my bra size is 36B. I feel sexy, it looks great. It highlights the natural shape of your bust. I can wear the bra with all my blouses and white clothes. I always wear it with my loose tank tops. Also it is very comfortable for exercising.
Click image to enlarge

It is such a comfortable bra that when you get home you do not want to take it off. I highly recommend you to buy it. Trust me this brand is going to be one of your favorites. This bra is extremely soft due to its cotton component.
Fresh Comfort recommends that to take care of your bra you first remove the bra pads and close the Velcro before washing it. Machine wash warm with like colors.  Use non-chlorine bleach if needed.  Tumble dry.

Product Information         
Body: 49% Modal / 46% Combed Cotton / 5% Spandex

Bra cup lining: 100% Polyester


Click image to enlarge / Photo of  freshcomfort.com
Fresh Comfort has in their web page these videos to help you find your right size of bra. 


How to measure yourself


How to put on Easy Open Bra


Easy-Open front bra features:

Easy-Open front Velcro® closure
Allows for easy on and off simplifying dressing and undressing, especially for those with mobility issues.
Smooth, wide straps
Larger strap width delivers all-day comfort while no metal or plastic accessories eliminate skin irritation found with conventional bras.
Removable pads
Provides light support with smooth contour and coverage. Perfect for those who need extra support and coverage.
Smooth hidden seams
Eliminates bulky seams avoiding irritating, pressuring and pinching unlike traditional bras
Natural, luxurious Combed Cotton/Modal/Spandex  Fabric 
Feels silky, smooth and soft against the skin. The natural fiber is breathable keeping the wearer cool and comfortable all day long.

Tag-less label
No tag to irritate or scratch.
Ideal for prolong sitting, laying down or anyone seeking comfort 
Avoids back pressure and pinching.

 #mostcomfortablebra
Stay beautiful and Sexy!
XoXo
Onena Carpente
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: