-->

11/27/2014

Review Foxbrim Ultra lift Treatment with hyaluronic acid CoQ10 and Vitamin B5


Foxbrim's creams are really good. They only use natural ingredients and for me that is the main reason that I like to try their products. Foxbrim Ultralift Treatment with hyaluronic acid CoQ10 and Vitamin B5 is fragrance free, it is really good if you have sensitive skin like me. The cream is white and light. It absorbs quickly. I like to use it at night in all my face and neck. It comes in 1.7fl oz. – 50ml with a pump. I only need one pump for my face and other for my neck.

This anti-aging cream stimulate collagen, refines and removes the appearance of wrinkles. My skin tone is more even now. Its main ingredients are: Vitamin A, Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol and CoQ10. This fall my skin is moisturized. I highly recommend you to try it. It also increase skin thickness. Made in USA. Not tested on animals.
Click image to enlarge

Benefits  
                                                             
• Effectively support the healing and repair response in your skin.
• Drastically refine and remove appearance of wrinkles.
• Restore your skin elasticity and firmness.
• Even skin texture and tone.


Advanced Ingredients Include:

• Peptides - Stimulate collagen (1 and 111)
• CoQ10 - Antioxidant rich to reverse skin damage and fight free radicals
• Hyaluronic Acid - Increase skin hydration and elasticity
• Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) - Exfoliate while creating healthier cells and tissue


Stay beautiful!
XoXo
Onena Carpente
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: